Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Huh?

Hollywood writers are going on strike? How is that going to change what's coming out of Hollywood at all?

Seriously, what Hollywood really needs is to scrap every single writer there and hire all new staff. There's a reason I haven't gone to see many movies in the past few years. In fact, I can tell you the two movies I went to see in the theaters since I've been in Puerto Rico - Kingdom of Heaven back in 2005, and Harry Potter 5 this year.

All the rest haven't interested me at all. Because most of them suck. Or they're just copies of other movies. Even Will Smith's new movie that's coming out is a repeat of a Charlton Heston film "The Omega Man". Yeah, it's a new actor, and blah blah blah, but it's just copied from another film!

I don't give two hoots about Hollywood. I say let them all go on strike. I won't miss 'em.

No comments: