Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still trying to avoid politics for a bit.

I'M ON VACATION, DAMMIT!

Although I heard on the news that Iranian Underpants Gnome President Amahmentaljob is going to be speaking at Columbia University.

Wha? Are you shitting me?

Weapons from Iran are killing US Troops in Iraq. Iranian agents are killing troops and civilians all over the Middle East. Iranian funds are supporting terrorist organizations all over the world. And yet Columbia University invites him to speak?

What. The. FUCK?!?!?!?!

I'm certain that Columbia University would have not only invited Adolph Hitler to give a speech, but would have congratulated him on finding that "final solution". But I guess or fthe university where a professor once hoped for a "million Mogadishu's" there's no levels they won't sink to. And Columbia is the university where the students shut down a speech by a founder of the Minuteman Project.

They're all for diversity, so long as you don't disagree with them on anything.

Gah. I'm having some dinner.

Oh, and my Seahawks won today. Let's see them win one on the road before I start celebrating too much.

No comments: