Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sorry bout the lack of posting

But things have been going to hell in a handbasket lately. And I've been busy trying to deal with it. Long story short, we have a bunch of troops who were supposed to be transfered to other units, and they weren't. So when drill time came around, we originally thought we only had four soldiers to deal with.

Uh uh. We had thirty. And no arrangements had been made to feed them, house them, or train them. MUCH BAD JUJU!

So that's what I'm doing all weekend. Trying to ensure that the troops are taken care of, and dealing with all the paperwork snafus that happened. Of course, all the problems happened way above my pay grade, but I'm the one who gets to deal with the repercussions. Yay.

So I might post again this weekend, but if I don't, well, I'll see you all on Monday.

No comments: