Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today's PSA

Ok, all you parents out there. Or anyone who's planning on being a parent. Hell, anyone who thought to themselves "Hey, maybe twenty years from now I'll have a kid!" Anyone who works with kids, is around kids, or knows a kid from down the block.

A thong on a 25 year old female's ass is fun to look at. I understand that all those women out there want to be "hot", "sexy", whatever. I sure enjoy looking at my wife's ass when she's wearing a thong. So we all understand and agree - thongs can be a good thing.

But NOT... let repeat that, NOT..... one more time, NOT ON A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL! And please, for the love of god, if you're going to allow your twelve year old daughter to wear a thong, do not allow her to wear a pair of skimpy jeans and do all sorts of contortions at the store, forcing the guy behind the both of you to notice the fact that your barely-just-grew-tits daughter is sporting a whale-tail more appropriate for a brothel than the Post Exchange!

I'm serious here! I was trying to decide what gum I wanted, so I'm checking out the candy shelves they have right next to every cash register. Hmmmm, Extra, Dentyne, Altoids, lace thong, waitaminit!

Look, I do not want to see your adolescent daughter's ass. I don't want to see her nipples. I don't want to see her crotch, her tits, or anything else on her that should be covered up in public, OK? Hey, here's an idea - if you don't want your twelve or thirteen year old daughter fucking like a bunny when you're away at work, don't let her dress like a single nymphomaniac who's on a Friday night hunt for sex!

Call me prude, I don't care. Call me whatever you want. But I don't think that adolescent girls should be dressed in clothing that exposes her naughty bits. I don't think that girls, and at thirteen you are not a woman, you are a girl, I don't think that girls should be wearing the clothing equivalent of a sign reading "This pussy for rent".


You wonder why kids are so messed up these days? Here's a perfect example. Sheesh. "You can dress like a whore, but golly don't have sex!" Mixed messages, anyone?

No comments: