Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still Busy

Let me put it this way.

Two weekends ago - promotion board. Then instructing marksmanship on a laser training system.

Two weeks ago - busting my ass with the unit's deactivation trying to ensure that the troops were taken care of.

Last weekend - drill - busting my ass with the unit's deactivation trying to ensure that the troops were taken care of.

This week - trying to tie up all loose ends with paperwork, getting orders for the troops, transfers, awards, ect., dealing with files and other various assorted things needed to help the troops.

This weekend - UPL course on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Next week - more of the same.

So for those that don't have basic math skills, this is going to be nineteen straight days of hopping like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. So just expect posting to be somewhat light from me for a little while. When it's all over, I'm going to crash into bed and sleep for forty-eight hours without interruption. I'll have the neighbors come take care of the dog, if I need to.

No comments: