Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Running like crazy

Sorry 'bout the lack of posting, but I haven't had much of a chance to do anything not job related. We hit the ground running here, and never slowed down. But thankfully, I'm once again with a damn good group of guys, and we all know our jobs. At least the weather is nice. Since we're at a higher altitude, the temperatures are about 20 degrees below what I've been dealing with in Puerto Rico. I haven't really sweat since I've been here. I'm loving it. I turned off the AC in the room and just opened the windows.

I got nothing political to blog about, and I probably won't have any major blog posts until I return. Until then, might I suggest my lovely blogroll? There certain blogs that I check every day, no matter what:

Kim du Toit

Random Nuclear Strikes

DANEgerus

No comments: