Thursday, August 16, 2007

I know there's a few names

That can be added to this list:

I doubt if my list is comprehensive, but I think it's a good start. So that I'm not accused of plagiarism myself, I would like to give credit to Wikipedia for many of the entries on this list. And all the information below can be found with a little internet searching; I just could not find it all in one place. I do give at least one source for each item, embedded in the text.


Go read his list, and if you can add any names to it let him know. I think the reason more incidents of journalistic fraud are being found is that there are more fact-checkers out there, people who have come to realise that the Media as a whole are untrustworthy, propaganda pushing whores. Once you screw up, people tend to watch you a bit closer.

We're watching really damn close now.

No comments: