Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Drivin' to work today

and I was listening to AFN on the radio. They got Commie Network News or something like that. I can't quite remember, because all the ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN are all a bunch of worthless asshats, and I only listen to AFN so I don't have to hear reggeton 24/7.

Anyways, some talking head is blabbing about John McCain having to fire a bunch of people, and the closing remark is "McCain has seen his popularity plummet ever since allying himself to President Bush over the surge in Iraq."

I almost vomited right then and there.

The surge in Iraq isn't the problem. There's this little problem of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, and the AMNESTY BILL, or hooking up for a tryst with Teddy (hic!) Kennedy on the whole shamnesty issue that has torpedoed McCain. But according to Cockgoblin News Network, McCain's problem is that he supported the surge.

Just another example of why I never watch CNN, and why I call them the propaganda wing of the Democrat American Communist Party. Worthless whores, the lot of them. Gutter wenches, trollops and slimy filth masquerading as an objective media outlet.

Rope. Tree. Journalist. Some assembly required.

No comments: