Sunday, July 29, 2007

Commercials I hate

Kim du Toit had a list of commercials that would make him turn the channel the moment they came on. I have my own list, but the newest one is the Visa commercial, where everyone is going around in circles like good little robots, paying with their Visa cards like mindless drones, and the one person who whips out cash or a check makes all their little robotic gears come to a grinding halt. And of course, the one person who isn't paying with Visa like a mindless drone is made out to be the bad guy, because all those mindless little Visa carrying drones don't like it when they have to actually do something that requires original thought.

The more I see that commercial, the more I want to cut my Visa Card in half.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into a commercial.

Anyways, I'll be heading out way too early in the morning. If there's internet access at the hotel, I'll post a couple of times. If not, I'll see you all next week.

No comments: