Saturday, June 16, 2007

Spew Alert

Reading over at Ace of Spades HQ, I find out that Glen(s) Greenwald called Glenn Reynolds gay. Oh, and Victor Davis Hanson as well, plus a few other names tossed in there.

Now, I really don't listen to anything Glen(s) Greenwald says, mainly because he's a shit-for-brains maggot who's arguments are so weak that he has to go around using psuedonyms trying to prop them up. But he's too fucking stupid to do it from different IP addresses, so when he got caught he did what any Leftist does - squeals like a pig about something or other, try to change the subject, and deny that he ever did anything, and it's all Bush's fault anyways. He's a fucking joke, and the people who read him are even more pathetic than he is. But intimating that Insty and VDH are gay? That's even more pathetic.

Anyways, I was reading Ace and shaking my head at just how idiotic Glen(s) has become, when I got to this:

Not that I'm saying homosexuality is incompatible with masculinity, of course. Consenting biweekly to having one's duodenum battered with the manic hydraulic fury of a tricked-out V-12 jackhammer manned by an epileptic Con-Ed worker with an ancestral oath of vengeance against asphalt would, I think, tend to butch one up, at least as regards one's pain threshold.

And I just spewed coffee all over my living room.

Glenn Greenwald -- who girlishly posted mash-notes to himself under sockpuppet psuedonyms, lacking the balls to write his self-puffery under his own name, and then, get this, claimed innocence by blaming the posts on his live-in boyfriend/cabana boy -- really ought to be "living quietly" about such issues, as Rick Kaplan suggested of Dan "Memogate" Rather.

Somewhere I've got a song in Italian which translates to "I'm the Gondoleer". It's sung by the Gondoleers as they pole their way through the canals of Venice. Well, OK, not all of them sing it, but a few of them do and it's a nice song. I've really got to find it and change a few words around, because every time I see a post or remark by Glen(s) Greenwald, that exact song runs throught my head, but the words have been changed to "I'm the Puppeteer". It's still sung with that Italian style, though.

No comments: