Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm still recovering

From this latest detail. The wife is back home after being away for a couple of weeks. However, she brought back a few things that I've been missing:

Guinness. Oh, sweet nectar of Ireland!
Fresh Keta Salmon. That was smoked today. The wife and I dined on smoked salmon and cheese for dinner.
Luksasova Vodka. We can't get it down here. It makes a damn fine Vodka martini. I know that there are a few people who would sneer at a VODKA martini, but I like 'em with either good gin or good vodka, and this is GOOD vodka!

I managed to bring back a few things from La Republica Dominicana for the family. For my dear wife, a bottle of outstanding rum. A painting for my mom. And a box of Dominican Cohibas for my father.

I'm still recharging my batteries. I'll get back into the swing of things for right now, but life just took a hectic turn. I'm as busy as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Although it looks like I may be leaving Puerto Rico sooner than I thought.

More later.

No comments: