Wednesday, June 27, 2007

But don't call it amnesty!

So, the Senate, in it's full blown zeal to grant amnesty to anyone who can walk, run, jump or swim across our borders, has just defeated an amendment that would have required that the criminals at least return home before we give them billions of taxpayer dollars.

I'm so pissed off at the Senate right now that I don't have any commentary. No pithy comments. No snide remarks. Just this:

Not only will I work against any Senator rectum dwelling parasite who votes for this Shamnesty Bill, I will actively work, when possible, to impeach said rectum dwelling parasite. Hell, should this travesty ever get out of the Senate, I'll support the impeachment of El Presidente Jorge Arbusto himself, for failure to protect and defend the country. And I voted for the man twice!

The only thing that makes me even more angry is that as bad as the Republican are, the Democrat American Communist Party is twice as worse. So we either get ass-raped, or we get ass-raped with a sandpaper condom and broken-glass lubricant.

Where's that reset button?

No comments: