Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Whoa...

I missed this when it came out, but DANEgerus linked to it....

Project Payback

This year, if this amnesty bill passes, I'm going to organize a group of bloggers to raise money for any viable primary challengers to pro-amnesty Republicans in the Senate. I'm also going to offer those candidates my services, pro-bono, as a consultant, to try to get their names out in the blogosphere. On top of that, I'm going to hunt down every single piece of dirt I can find from Republican sources on these pro-amnesty Republicans and I'm going to release it in the blogosphere. Put another way, if you're a Republican senator up for reelection in 2008 and you vote for amnesty -- and you face a viable primary challenger -- I've got two words for you,


Scorched Earth.

Think Steven Laffey vs. Lincoln Chafee -- and in case you've forgotten, Chafee won ugly in that primary, but he isn't in the Senate anymore.

You know, I hope it doesn't come to this, I really do. But, there comes a point where conservatives have got to say enough is enough and take our party back from these arrogant, unprincipled, elitist Country Club Republicans who dominate the Senate who think that they no longer have to pay attention to their constituents, their base, or the American people.


This time, they're either going to pay attention, or we're going to take 2 or 3 of their scalps and hang them on the wall come election time. I don't want it to come to that, it shouldn't have to come to that, but either they're going to start listening or we're going to get rid of them and find some senators who are willing to listen to the people who got them elected.


You hear that plopping sound? That's the sound of the Stupid Party shitting all over their constituents and hitting the flush handle. And their constituents, i.e. THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR THEM, are fed up.

No comments: