Thursday, May 31, 2007

Security Investigations

So, I have to redo my security investigation to keep my clearance. Is Sandy Bergler in jail yet? I mean, I was filling out the paperwork tonight, and that popped into my head. I damn near have to submit to a body cavity search just to get a Classified clearance, and yet that sack of shit stole and destroyed CODE WORD DOCUMENTS, and he's sitting fat and happy in his own house.

What a crock of shit. I'll tell you what, the fact that he's a Clintoon crony is enough to ensure that I'll never vote for either of them. Hell, given the chance I won't have a thing to do with them except voting against them. The Clintoons are like herpes - once you have 'em, there's nothing you can do to get rid of them. Only instead of giving you a cold sore, they destroy your economy, tax you to death, steal your firearms and completely wreck the military.

Come to think of it, I'd take cold sores over the Clintoons any day of the week.

Gah. Back to filling out more forms.

No comments: