Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Adios, Cindy

We knew ye too well.

Cindy Sheehan, whose soldier son was killed in Iraq three years ago, who used her son's grave as a political soapbox to advance a political agenda he would have never agreed with, said yesterday she was stepping down from her role as the figurehead of the US campaign against the war.

(Yeah, I fixed part of that paragraph. RD)


"This is my resignation letter as the 'face' of the American anti-war movement," she wrote in a sometimes bitter diary entry on the website Daily Kos. "I am going to take whatever I have left, and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children, and try to regain some of what I have lost." ...


"I was the darling of the so-called left as long as I limited my protests to George Bush and the Republican party," she wrote. "However, when I started to hold the Democratic party to the same standards that I held the Republican party, support for my cause started to erode, and the 'left' started labelling me with the same slurs that the right used."


On Saturday, in an open letter to Democratic members of Congress, she announced that she was leaving the party because she felt its leaders had failed to change the country's course in Iraq.


Poor momma Moonbat, taking her ball and going home. She was used like a ten-dollar whore by the Democrat American Communist Party, she let her self be used, and she WANTED to be used. And the American Communist Party was more than happy to use her to make President Bush look bad. But once people saw the mentally deranged whack-job in broad daylight, and she became the face of the American Communist Party's anti-war movement, she started making them look bad. And like any cheap whore, she was tossed aside after she was used up.

I don't think I detested this woman this damn much when she first came out. But when she used her son's grave in a photo-op?

I was flat out disgusted. So please, Cindy, go away. It was nice to be able to show the Democrat American Communist Party's agenda by simply pointing at their resident spokesmoonbat, but the world will be a better place when nobody can hear you talk.

Buh-bye.

No comments: