Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I love Korea

No, I really do. When I was stationed there I had a damn good time, and I managed to get out of the barracks and into the country a bit. I love Korean food. Hell, before I got married I would have stated that I love Korean girls, but we all know that since I'm married, there's no other woman for me but the one with my ring on her finger!

So it's without further ado that I present you with this little bit of Korean advertising:






Yowza. Hey, every guy has to have his fetishes, right? I also have a thing for single malt scotch, although, yaknow, not in THAT way. I mean, I'm not going to be walking down the street holding a bottle of The Glenlivet in one hand and a genuine blue-steeler in the other, right?

Besides, I prefer a good Islay malt rather than a Highland.

Anyways, I found this over at Sondra's place.

No comments: