Monday, April 09, 2007

And one more thing

Because it's been on my mind lately -

All those people who have decided that the stick-figure, anorexic, bulimic, skeletal women is the modern definition of "beauty" can kiss my ass. If I see one more woman touted as a model or a "modern beauty" when they've got bones jutting out of their skin, I'll puke.

Women are supposed to have curves, people. Breasts, and hips. I really don't know if I can see one more woman in hip-hugging jeans with their hip bones about to poke through their skin without force-feeding them a cheeseburger, extra cheese.

Women, for the LOVE OF GOD, put down the "Vogue" magazine. Throw away every copy of "W" magazine that you can find. Ignore the so called "fashion" models that you see. They are freaks. They are disgusting. If I were single, I still wouldn't have sex with them if you PAID me. The thought of banging a woman who resembles a concentration camp survivor makes me want to vomit. If I can count your ribs, I'm not going to give you the time of day.

Let me make this clear - SKINNY DOES NOT EQUAL SEXY. Got it? Good. I'm going to refer back to a piece I wrote back in 2003. (dear god, has it been that long?) The question still remains - does any woman remember what size dress Marilyn Monroe wore?

Depending on the year, it was from a size 12 to a size 16. I want all you women to keep that in mind when you try to fit into a size 0, mmm-kay? I don't want to see a size 0. You want to know what a woman in a size 0 means? Lemmee tell you.

It means no hips. It means no ass. It means no real breasts. It means that you have starved yourself down into nothing but a clothesrack, to wear clothes designed by some gay fwench man that says you should wear a tube sock as a dress. And you know what? If you diet yourself into a size 0, as far as I'm concerned, you've bought the bullshit. You've been suckered. MARILYN MONROE WAS A SIZE 12 DAMMIT! So take your skinny little size 3 or size 4 and GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

I'm tired of seeing skeletons and told that I'm supposed to find them "sexy". Fuck that. It's NOT sexy, and the people who say it is are deluding themselves. If I find a woman sexy, it'll be a REAL woman, not some stick figure parody of the female form.

OK, I've gotten that off my chest.

No comments: