Saturday, March 03, 2007

Oh, YEEEEAH!

You know, as much as I bitch about Puerto Rico (and let's be blunt, there's plenty to bitch about. Third-world healthcare, crap all over the streets, assholes on every road) there are still advantages to living down here. They're few and far between, but they are there. This is one of them. It's what, March third? You all enjoying your snow?

Yeah. I bet you are.



Just so you all know, that's me, today, with a cigar and a beer, at the beach.

Uh huh. Yep. Yessir.

Ok, yeah, that's not the best shirt for me to be wearing. It looks like I'm wearing a tent. Fine, granted. But I'm at THE BEACH, BEEYACHES! So I don't care how I look, because five minutes after this picture was taken I had the shirt off and I was in the water! HA!

Alright, so I'm still not thrilled to be here, and once summer comes I'll once again be sweating my ass off. But I'm going to enjoy the benefits of living here as much as I can.

No comments: