Friday, March 30, 2007

And, I'm back

A little sicker, a lot more tired, but still kicking. Found out yesterday I have something called "pharengitis". Sorry if I misspelled that. It's a bacterial infection, behind the tonsils, where the sinuses drain down into the throat. It sucks, but it's not so bad that I'm curled up on the couch whimpering. Gimmie some antibiotics and let me go.

I hate being sick. At least I'm not cooped up in the house.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the Democrat American Communist Party remains true to form, and is working on pushing the largest tax hike in history.

They truly are communists, folks. They just hide behind pretty words and statements, while working feverishly to impose their distorted ideology on America. Think about that when 2008 rolls around, will ya?

ADDED: From Captain's Quarters, a moment of Democrat American Communist Party honesty:

“When you guys win, you get to keep your money. When we win, we take your money.”

No comments: