Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sniveling dipwad soon to be court-martialed.

And it can't come too soon.

FORT LEWIS, Wash. — Accused by the Army of betraying his fellow soldiers, a lieutenant who refused to ship out to Iraq will have a chance to explain himself at his court-martial.

First Lt. Ehren Watada was expected to be one of two defense witnesses called when his court-martial resumes Wednesday, as he fights charges of conduct unbecoming an officer and missing movement for refusing to leave last June with his unit, the 3rd Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division.


This idiot signed up AFTER the invasion of Iraq. He knew what the Army was doing, where it was sending troops, and why. Yet he still raised his right hand, took an oath, and promptly crapped all over that oath when his unit was mobilized. As far as I'm concerned, he needs to be dishonorably discharged and sent on his way. I suppose four years in the Leavenworth Prison might not be a bad idea, but I myself wouldn't push that issue. What I think is important is the Dishonorable Discharge. As in, "You're such a slimy fuckweasel that we'll say so to anyone who asks."

At this point, I'm inclined to believe that his whole Army career was one big political statement in the making. I wouldn't want him in my unit, that's for sure. "Oh, I don't want to go to Iraq, why can't you send me to Afghanistan?" BECAUSE YOUR UNIT TRAINED TO GO TO IRAQ, YOU MISERABLE PISSANT! This selfish asshat violated most if not all of the Army Values in his pre-planned political statement, and it's the troops in his unit who will suffer the most for it.

Kick him out, tell the world what a slimy fuckweasel he is, and move on. He doesn't deserve to be associated with the Army.

No comments: