Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy busy busy

In case you couldn't tell by my unexpected absence. Meh. Anyways, a reader (you know who you are!) was kind enough to send me this link, which had me chuckling.

Pittsburgh police yesterday arrested a 33-year-old man in connection with the death of a drug dealer whose body was cut in half in a bizarre incident in Homewood on Monday morning.


Cut in half? With a chainsaw? A knife?

Nope. A CAR!

Police said he was the driver of a Dodge Neon that sped away from a drug deal on Hamilton Avenue with Mr. Williams hanging partially out of the driver's side window.

When Mr. Williams struck a utility pole, his body was cut in half by the door frame of the car.

Mr. Johnson has been charged with homicide, driving with a suspended license and other traffic offenses.

Witnesses out on the street when the incident occurred shortly after 6 a.m. told police that Mr. Johnson tried to drive away without paying for crack cocaine he had just accepted from Mr. Williams.


I don't know why I find that so damn funny. I really don't. It's like a trainwreck that I can't stop looking at.

Meh. I'll keep chuckling to myself.

No comments: