Friday, February 09, 2007

Anna Nichole Smith dead

Although I'm sure you've heard that by now. An autopsy is scheduled for today.

Although it's probably wrong of me, I'm going to predict that they'll find so many drugs in her system that the people in the autopsy room will have a contact high for at least a week.


Look, I really don't know why people paid so much attention to her, unless it was the "Trainwreck" syndrome. You know it's horrible, but you just can't look away. When they were showing videos of her C-section on the web, I though that had crossed the line. Why in g-d's name would you put something like that on the web? What's worse, PEOPLE WATCHED IT!

That level of obsession just ain't healthy.

Anyways, I figure that by the time I come back from the range, they'll figure out what happened to her, and plaster it all over the news. Not like there's anything really important going on, right? I mean, you can't have the biased press putting out horror story after horror story ALL the time, right? They need a break, right? Plus, after we all found out that Jamil Hussien was a lying SOB, if he even exists at all, they had to find someone else to give them their propaganda, and that takes TIME, people! You can't just fabricate stories in a day, you know! They need a break, so they had to find some way to distrac... HEY LOOK! ANNA NICHOLE SMITH DIED!

Gah. I'm off to go put some holes in some targets. I'll see you all Monday.

No comments: