Sunday, December 03, 2006

So, Brittany Spears flashed her naughty bits....

Folks....

WHO CARES!?!?!?!?!

Let me see if I can sum up how I feel about this, shall we?

Brittany Spears is a totally and completely made-up talent, taken from the backwoods of the South and turned into a plastic pop princess. Her music isn't really even hers, it's been written and created by someone else and she's just told to sing it. She's told what to sing, how to sing, how to dress, how to dance, how to act, and the producers counted on young men drooling over her to make money with her fake act. Do you think she dressed like a cheap slut by accident? Hell no, she was TOLD to dress that way, and it worked. She made people MILLIONS.

She can nominally be called a musician, but I wouldn't call her an artist by any stretch.

Now, you have a plastic princess who's used her 15 minutes of fame to date Justin Timberlake (boy, did he ever dodge a bullet, eh?), marry a sleazy little backup dancing fuckstick, get knocked up with the fuckstick's spawn, and act like a trailer-trash floozy. Now, the sleazy backup dancing fuckstick has shown himself to be the lower lifeform we all said he was, the music career is pretty much gone, and Brit wants to find a way to get back in the papers. So what does she do? She flashes a piece of flesh that's so used up right now that I don't even want to think about it, much less look at it.

You know, I actually feel somewhat sorry for Brittany Spears right about now. She was used. She was used by people who wanted her to act like a slut because they knew it would make money. She was built up by the music companies, rode hard, and put away wet. And you know what's worse? Her parents allowed her to be used. I guess they cared more about the money that her well being.

So now that she's yesterday's news, she's trying to get back to page one. But the actions and behavior that people found appealing when she was 17 doesn't have the same effect. Maybe it's because instead of fantasizing about her, they realize that she has two kids, and that her going out drinking with two other sleazy wenches isn't the best example of parenthood. Maybe it's the fact that her soon-to-be ex is such a worthless bottom feeder that NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY wants to be with her after him. Kinda like getting into a hot tub right after a leper has finished using it. Thanks but no thanks, and I want to go get an antibiotics shot for just thinking about that subject.

Anyways, here's my bottom line: I don't want to see Ms. Spears. Ever. I'd be happy if she would go back to Louisiana and stay silent for the rest of her natural life. For that matter, I don't want to see, hear, or know about Paris Hilton. How in the name of all that's holy can a skinny blonde skanky whore be in the news so much? I don't get it. I guess I never will. And Lindsey Lohann (I don't care if it's spelled wrong) was good looking before she went for the crackwhore look. Here's a hint, Lindsy: If I can see your shoulder joints sticking out from across the room, you need to EAT A FUCKING CHEESEBURGER! I can't stand all three of them at this point.

Gah. I need to go shower after this post.

By the way, if you want to know my opinion about skinny women, it can be found here.

No comments: