Democrats' devious deeds are too numerous to be fully recounted, but here at least are some of the highlights:
* They have tried to prevent us from listening on terrorists' phone calls
* They have sought to stop us from properly interrogating captured terrorists
* They have tried to stop us from monitoring terrorists' financial transactions
* They have revealed the existence of secret national security programs
* They have opposed vital components of the Patriot Act
* They have sought to confer unmerited legal rights on terrorists
* They have opposed profiling to identify the terrorists in our midst
* They have impugned and demeaned our military
* They have insinuated that the president is a war criminal
* They have forced the resignation of a committed defense secretary
* They have repeatedly tried to de-legitimize our war effort
* They want to quit the battlefield in the midst of war.
Well, when I call the Dimocrats a bunch of anti-American communists, do you think I'm just using hyperbole?
To see just how bad things really are, ponder this question: If the terrorists were represented by a party in our political system, how would their foreign policy program substantially differ from that of the present-day democrats?
Wait a second here... IF the terrorists were represented by a party in our political system? Just what does he mean, "IF"? The terrorists are represented by a party, and it's the Dimocrats. Because if it hurts Bush and make American look bad, the Dimocrats are A-OK with it.
Go read the whole thing, folks. And contemplate just how truly screwed we are with the American Communist Party taking power in January.
Found at BabyTroll Blog