Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Still busy

Well, it's as busy as I thought it would be. I manage to get some time to myself in the evenings, but other than that, it's balls to the wall.

Not that I'm complaining. Busy is better than bored.

But since I'm busy, I'm obviously not blogging. I might just have the wife pop in and give her opinion. I've been catching some news at night, but not much. So far it seems to be politics as usual, or even worse than usual. Bush Derangement Syndrome seems to be setting in on the Dimocrat faithfull, not that they were all that mentally stable to begin with.

I will say this: This year, I didn't vote for a single Dimocrat. Even if they had impeccable credentials, their attachment to such a vile, hate filled organization removed any chance of them getting my vote. I sent off my absentee ballot before I came down here. So if you're a good, honest Dimocrat, I'm sorry. But if you cleaned out your party maybe you wouldn't be considered a left-wing freak. And I do mean freak. Right now, anyone who considers themselves to be a part of the Dimocrats is in serious need of psycotherapy drugs.

It's time to hit the rack. Dear lord, I'm tired. Early to bed, early to rise, makes Raging Dave pissed off and grumpy without large amounts of coffee.

No comments: