Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So Bob Woodward wrote another book

Yay. To be blunt, I didn't give a damn about his first two, and I didn't read them. Why in the name of all that is holy would I want to read a book written by a Beltway insider who's lived his entire life as a political news figure on other Beltway insiders? It's one whore writing a book about another whore. "But Dave, Bob says that Bush did x, y, and z!" So what? Bob can say whatever he likes, and he's still just a whore writing about other whores.

And gosh, what are the chances of a political hit job written by a DC hack coming out just before an election? Huh. Go figure.

Piss on them all. At this point I would bulldoze DC flat and start over if I could. Other than the military folks, can you name one person in DC who's worth more than a bucket of warm spit?

No comments: