Monday, October 23, 2006

I know, I know...

I haven't been posting much lately. Hey, I'm in a three week ASI course, what's your excuse?

Noting politics on TV news - I can't remember who said it, but the quote is "Media Bias is worth 15% in the polls." Just remember that when you look at see a Dimocrat that's 5-10% ahead of his Republican opponenet. Seriously, it's a flat out assault on Conservatives in the media. It's been that way since the 2000 election. The alphabet networks are nothing but partisan whores guzzling the kool-aid put out by the DNC. And the DNC hasn't had a sane thought ever since Mad Howie Dean took control. So we can expect the vilest, foulest mud to be slung by the left side of the political sphere, as they claw for power the way a crack addict claws for his glass pipe. But what happened the last three elections?

Just sayin'......

No comments: