Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sick. Just plain sick.

Who in God's green earth would rape an ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL???

Police said Monday that more arrests are likely in a rape case involving an 11-year-old girl who may have been attacked by as many as 10 men.

Two arrests have been made in the Saturday attack, and officials said they have identified eight others as persons of interest. Most or all are students at either Fresno City College or Reedley College, police said.


Now, should I ever become a parent (the wife and I are in discussion about that, and have been for the past two years) and my little girl was raped by as many as 10 men, I can guarantee you one thing - I would do my best to ensure that the people who attacked my girl would never get a chance to go to trial.

Because they'd be six feet under before the trial date.

Kee-RIST! Eleven years old! ELEVEN!

If they're found guilty, I say give them a full castration, and I mean take EVERYTHING off, and then lock them up for the rest of their lives.

No comments: