Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Linky Love

Incumbants try to shake do-nothing image.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

American's bitching about not being evacuated fast enough.

Gee, let's think. Where can we go for vacation? Hey, I know, let's go to a country where the bottom half of the nation is controlled by a terrorist group! Yeah, that's a great idea!

I swear, what are these people smoking? Did the USA send these people to Lebanon? No, except for the minority who work in the embassy. Did the USA force these people to go to Beirut? Nope. They all went on their own, and now they're whining about not getting evacuated soon enough when the fit hit the shan.

Cry me a river, spanky. And I'll whip out the world smallest violin to play "My Heart Bleeds For You" while you use up a box of Kleenex tissues.

No comments: