Saturday, June 17, 2006

Picture Time

I've been scanning my photos into the computer so that I could make a CD of them, when I realized A) just how many damn photos I've taken and kept over the years, and B) just how many places I've been. Korea. Panama. Egypt. Canada. All over the USA. And now, Puerto Rico.

So I figured that while I'm on vacation, I'll post a few of my pictures from over the years. Hey, it's better than nothing, and I won't have to think up a blog post every day. I'll just get home, upload the picture, and call it good. Oh, and if anybody wants a copy of the photo, let me know. I've downsized these so that I don't kill the blog's bandwidth, but I'll be more than happy to email you a large copy of it.

So, for my very first photo, Camp Casey at dawn. This was my first morning in Korea. Little PVT Dave, at his first duty station, fresh out of Basic Training. I woke up, and walked outside for a smoke. The fog was so dense that you could barely see your hand in front of your face. As the sun came up, the fog started to clear so that you could make out individual trees. And I whipped out my handy-dandy camera and took this shot.



Now, I'm off to the beach. Toodles!

No comments: