Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jesse MacBeth now a felon

It seems that our anti-war maggot, one fake Ranger Jessie MacBeth, he of "I k-k-k-k-killed people" fame, not only forged his DD214 in a vain effort to back up his claims, also attempted to gain VA benifits with that same fraudulent DD 214.

On Sept 19 2005 Mr. Macbeth filed a claim for compensation in our office. I hate to say it but he successfully passed that bogus DD214 off to an experienced NSO. (I took his place in November).

Fast forward to February. I received a call from a VA employee at the American Lake hospital. He had asked me to "verify" the 214. Now this is the first time I had any knowledge of Mr. MacBeth. I pulled his hard file out and reviewed it. As soon as I saw the DD214 (the fake one) I informed the VA employee that Mr. Macbeth had a fraudulent 214. I proceeded to contact our National Service officer in Seattle, Sharon V***l, and Senior Investigator M**** S****s of the VAOIG (Veterans Administration Inspector General).

Mr. MacBeth visited my office on February 27. Law enforcement personnel were notified but at the time they were not really interested in picking him up.

He once more visited my office on the 9th of March with his "whine" fest. At that time I told him the "gig was up" and he should leave my office and never come back. I also sent a fax to agent S****s with MacBeths current info on it.

The whole time I never realized this guy was making videos, belonging to IVATW, Veterans for peace or anybody else.

Well now Pierce County WA has a Felony Assault warrant out for him as of 23 May. He beat up a girl. Now he has left town, believed to be in San Francisco with the group "Swords to Plowshares"!!!

And yes, the VA will soon have a Federal Warrant on him and yep, they will prosecute him for fraud.


Enjoy jail, Jesse. I hear that people like you get traded around like cash. I can't say I'm going to shed a tear over that.

No comments: