Sunday, May 28, 2006

You would think...

That with all the technology available for the military to use...

That with the cash allocated for housing on military bases....

That with the 21st Century being six years old....

That with the sheer flaming assloads of cash that get funneled into Puerto Rico...

That they could find a way to make the internet on post somewhat more substantial than two cans connected by a fucking string.

I mean, you would think. But when I log on with my wonderful dial-up internet connection, since I can't get broadband on this post, and I look down at my BLAZING fast speed of 4.2kps!!!!!

Yes, that's right, FOUR POINT TWO KILOBYTES PER SECOND!!!!!

Gah. It makes me want to puke. The phone lines are decades old, the phone system sucks, and my internet connection drops quicker than a prom dress. It's disgusting.

No comments: