Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Unbelievable

So the May Day boycotts are over, and the country is still standing. However, I think that you now have a few more people who are just a bit pissed off. And why shouldn't they be? As Michelle Malkin puts it, May 1st was A DAY TO HATE THE YANQUIS. And check out all the Che signs being waved at these rallies. "The Worker's Struggle Has No Borders"?

Oh, I think it does.

When a group of people sneak into this country illegally and then demand all kinds of crap, well, they can go straight to hell. Did they advocate for immigration reform? No. They advocated for amnesty without any constraints.

Hey Paco - fuck you. Let me tell you what you can do with your demands. You can take them and your illegal ass right back to where ever you came from and shove them where the sun don't shine. At this point I don't give a shit whether or not they "just want a better life" or "support their families". They broke the law. If I break the law I go to jail. If I break the law, I lose my job. If I break the law, I suffer the consequences. But I guess just because these people "just want a better life" we should all get over the fact that they're criminals?

Hell no!

And what gets to me is the fact that these people don't think they've done anything wrong! Check out the last line in this news story!

In San Francisco, Benita Olmedo pulled her 11-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son from school.

"I want my children to know their mother is not a criminal," said Olmedo, a nanny who came here illegally in 1986 from Mexico. "I want them to be as strong I am. This shows our strength."


YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, YOU STUPID BINT! You came here ILLEGALLY! YOU BROKE THE LAWS!

THAT MAKES YOU A CRIMINAL, YOU LAW-EVADING WETBACK!

To hell with giving them anything. The only thing we should give them is a swift kick in the ass right back across our southern border. Fuck these criminals and their demands. Fuck the people who give them jobs. And fuck Mexico for pushing all of their problems northwards. We need to build a damn wall RIGHT NOW! And when we can control our southern border, THEN we can deal with immigration reform. But any illegal aliens have lost whatever goodwill I had. It's gone.

Oh, and fuck our worthless government for not doing a damn thing about illegal immigration. Unless you count sitting on their collective thumbs as doing something. I hope the fence that the Minutemen are building shames those worthless goatfuckers on Capitol Hill into doing what needed to be done years ago.

What am I talking about? Politicians have no shame.

No comments: