Thursday, May 25, 2006

I can be heartless

Because I read this news:

Federal drug agents and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are stepping up the investigation of dozens of fatal overdoses linked to heroin laced with a strong prescription painkiller.

The synthetic painkiller fentanyl has tainted the illegal heroin supply in Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, authorities said. In Detroit, the drug combination has been linked to at least 23 deaths in less than a week, officials said Tuesday.


And my reaction was "So what? Let the dopers die."

I have such a visceral reaction to drug users that I really couldn't care less if all the heroin users in Chicago OD'd and kicked the bucket. You know what? That's the chance you take when you do an illegal narcotic. I hope the high was worth it.

At least if they die, we don't have to waste any more time or money on them, short of a coffin and a plot of ground.

I think I'll sit back and wait for the hate mail from this one.....

UPDATE: Just another example - I read this story:

A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead.

His crimes deserved a long sentence, District Judge Kristine Cecava said, but she worried that Richard W. Thompson, 50, would be especially imperiled by prison dangers.


And I say "Too fucking bad! If he didn't want to go to jail, then he SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX WITH YOUNG CHILDREN! Gosh, he can't survive in prison? Not my problem. That's his problem, and it became his problem when he stuck his dick into a child.

A CHILD!

Lock his ass up and throw away the key. Let the other prisoners let him know how they deal with kiddy-diddlers.

No comments: