Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still busy as hell

But the Raging Mrs. and I have found some time to enjoy a little bit of San Antonio. We went to SeaWorld S.A. on Sunday, which brings me to the subject I'm about to expound on.

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like Budweiser beer. I refer to it as "Clydesdale Piss", and avoid it whenever possible. However, Anheuser-Busch owns more than just breweries. Busch Gardens, anyone? Yep, same people. And Anheuser-Busch also owns the SeaWorld parks, as well as a few others.

And for anyone in the military Anheuser-Busch is offering free tickets for the military menber and their families. You only get the free tickets once, but you can take a family of four to Busch Gardens, Seaworld, or any of the other parks that Anheuser-Busch owns.

And I think that's pretty fucking cool.

So while I still won't be drinking Budweiser, I've found another beer produced by A-B that I think is decent, and I'll be buying that when I see it. Money talks, I I think that supporting companies that support our troops is the right thing to do.

No comments: