Thursday, March 02, 2006

General George Patton

I was doing some reading the other day, and I found a few quotes by General George Patton. I have one of those quotes on my business cards:

"War is an Art, and as such is not susceptible of explanation by fixed formula."

I think we need to tatoo that quote onto the foreheads of the various Leftists who screech and gibber about the military which they know nothing about. But then, I'm also in favor of branding most of the Democrats in Congress with "Worthless Commie Traitor Fuckstick" somewhere visible, like say, across their mouth. Or on the top of their pointy little tin-foil covered heads.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because as I was reading about Patton, a very sad thought occured to me. If Patton were in the Army today, there's a very good chance he'd be Court Martialed for offending some person or group. Patton didn't mince words very often. He was a straight forward, full speed, ifyoudon'tlikeitthentoofuckingbadyoucanlicktheshitoffofmybootsofficer, and in my not-so-humble opinion, we need more of those people in the Army.

Hell, we need more of those people in America. Sad fact is, people like that are few and far between. These days, the Democrats try to identify people like Patton, and either make them a criminal or put them on Ritalin at an early age.

Still, we could use a Patton right about now.

No comments: