Monday, February 20, 2006

Be still my heart.....

I've found a blog of Heinlein quotes!

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.


HA! I love it!

Also, a blog devoted to Robern Heinlein. Yes, I realize that by posting this I'll confirm my existance as a SciFi geek, but I don't care. At least I go for the classic stuff and don't babble on about whatever latest SciFi TV show is on.

Come to think about it, that might be because I don't watch much TV. Hmmmmmm.....

No comments: