Saturday, January 21, 2006

OK, so......

Bin Laden comes out with a new tape. He's petering off. He used to come out with full DVD box-sets right after September 11th, and now he's down to about one bad VHS tape a year.

But anyways, it seems I was wrong when I said that he was a greasy spot on a cave wall a few years ago. Whattayagonnado? Cancel your subscription? I'll admit I was wrong, you admit that I admitted I was wrong, and we'll all be happy. Well, I won't be happy, because I'm reserving that for when bin Laden gets gangraped by a group of thugs in prison, right before we throw him into Old Sparky and throw the switch. It's not too christian of me, but I get a smile on my face when I think of that.

But anyways, my question to you is this: At this point and time, do you really give a shit about what bin Laden has said, or does this just make you think "We gotta get better guidence systems on those JDAMS."? At this point, the only info that we need from those tapes is anything that can help us pinpoint where he is. So that we can dial in the coordinates to the Tomahawk missle that gets launched at him.

By the way, did anybody notice who we got with that bomb in Pakistan? Abu Khabab al-Masri. The head bomb maker and top dog of Al-Qaeda's WMD program.

Ooops. I guess those "innocent civilians" weren't so innocent after all, eh? As TVE has stated before, if you're inviting Al-Qaeda over to dinner and chanting "Death to America!" then I really don't have too much pity for you when that bomb falls. Innocent civilians my ass. Lemme guess - Tojo and Mussilini were just "misunderstood", right? That who association with Hitler? They just had him over for dinner a few times, that's all!

I just wish they'd drop bigger bombs. We developed the MOAB, let's use the damn thing! "Enjoy your 72 raisins, Muhammad al-Goatfucker!"

Alright. Time for me to get off my ass and go to work. See you all later.

No comments: