Monday, November 21, 2005

Excuse me?

Did I hear that right?

In an April 7, 2004, article by Dana Priest, the Washington Post reported that few members of Congress read the full 92-page October 2002 NIE. "?No more than six senators and a handful of House members read beyond the five-page National Intelligence Estimate executive summary, according to several congressional aides responsible for safeguarding the classified material," the Post said.


OK, let me see if I have this correctly: We have the entire Dimocrat party throwing one huge diaper-filling temper-tantrum, claiming that they were LIED to, that the President somehow MISLED them into voting to authorize the war, and yet these same shit-filled sacks of idiocy....

DID NOT EVEN READ THE FUCKING INTELLIGENCE REPORTS!

Oh. My. God.

Roberts confirmed to me that he had in fact read the report. But it turns out that Reid did not.


Reid said: "We're talking about six senators. The answer is, if you ask me, I didn't read it. But I don't know who did. But there's a hundred senators, not six. And some members of the Intelligence Committee may have read it. I don't know. But the fact of the matter is you can't escape this, the administration manipulated the evidence and the people who opposed them, like Amb. [Joseph] Wilson were taken to the woodshed."


Lyin' Joe Wilson, who has been caught lying multiple times? THAT Amb. Wilson? Yeah, we really want to trust him, don't we? And how can you claim that the administration manipulated evidence WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING EVIDENCE IS???

Drumwaster (where I found the link) has his own comments to this as well.

You wanna know the real reason why they never read it? Because they had been saying the same thing themselves for years. They didn’t need to go any deeper than what the entire world had been saying for a decade - that Saddam was a bad man who consorted with terrorists and wanted nuclear weapons as soon as possible.


I really do hope that the Donks keep with this trend. I really, really do. By 2010 the Dimocrat party will be nothing but a group of whacked-out dipshits and drug-addled lunatics.

Oh hell, that's what the Dimocrat party is today. Who am I kidding?

And Drum, I like the translation of Harry Reid.

“I didn’t read it, but I know it was filled with lies, even though I actually voted for the war it recommended.”

No comments: