Monday, October 31, 2005

Ug.

I hate being sick. However, I woke up this morning with the sensation that the left half of my head was stuffed with cotton and dwarves. Dwarves who were jabbing needles into my eardrum and sinuses.

So, it's off to sickcall I go. Sinus infection.

The good news is that I caught it early on, so that it didn't have a chance to spread and really get nasty. Yay. The bad news is that I've got two prescriptions and three OTC medications that I get to take.

At least I'm not going to miss a week's worth of work. Just a little time to let the antibiotics kick in, and then I'm back to the grindstone. Honestly, I don't mind working. It's sitting at home bored off my ass that drives me nuts. That's one of the main reasons I hate to get sick. I'd much rather feel a little bad while I work than feel icky sitting on my couch going out of my head with bordom.

Ah well. Tomorrow's another day, one where I'm hopefully not hocking green crap out of my nose.

No comments: