Monday, September 12, 2005

The joys of Puerto Rico Telephone

On Friday, PRT hooked up our neighbor's telephone, and in the process shredded the line going to our house.

Don't ask me how. I don't know.

So, after going the weekend without a phone line (and hence no internet), I'm sad to say that I didn't have any nifty September 11th post. In all honesty, I don't think I really could have written one that was very eleoquent.

The bottom line is that I'm still pissed. I'm still raging about what those terrorist pig-fuckers did that day. Pictures and words can't stoke those fires any hotter, because they haven't cooled down.

Hell, I reenlisted. I think my actions show my feelings perfectly.

But in case anyone is still wondering why the hell American soldiers are in Iraq and Afghanistan, in case anyone is still wondering why the hell so many Americans are enlisting and reenlisting, I'll give you this:



Look at it. Burn that image into your brain.

We're hunting down terrorists so that no American ever again has to decide between falling 100 stories to your death or burning to death.

REMEMBER.

No comments: