Monday, August 29, 2005

Someone help me out.....

I don't watch much TV, and I certainly don't watch a fucking blowhard dipshit like Bill Maher, so who exactly is the idiot woman featured in this "Hog on Ice" post?

As some of you mentioned, I did see where "that idiot woman" was on Bill Maher’s show last night. That had to be a winner of a show. What I can't believe is that with both her and Bill Maher in the same room, there wasn't some sort of lethal, critical mass of stupidity event. A giant mushroom cloud of narcissistic idiocy, irradiating viewers and audience members with kryptonite-like rays—causing victims to wander the streets, void of any ability to engage in meaningful dialogue, dead to rational thought, and unable to utter a complete sentence that doesn't include the phrase, "Bush is Hitler" or “It's the oil, stupid”. Now that I think about it, that probably happened when McGovern ran for President. Today, we're just experiencing the genetic fallout from that event.

They’re not really from this planet, you know.


(In all honesty, I just wanted an excuse to post that paragraph, 'cause it's funny as hell!)

No comments: