Monday, August 29, 2005

Some people don't deserve to live

The former Democrat trial lawyer (as in he was a democrat, not that he lawyered for the Democratic party) who started a Baptist church in Topeka Kansas so that he could spread his message of hate around is back in the news.

I refuse to USE his actual name because I don't want to give this foul fucking bastard the links. I would much prefer to meet this worthless fucking parasite in a dark ally, where I could break him into multiple pieces and dance on his shattered fucking kneecaps while he screamed.

This is one man I don't want to kill. Oh, no. Killing him would end the pain too quickly. I want to break him, not once, but multiple times. I want to put him in so much pain that whatever is left of his pitiful little mind snaps, and he's forced to live the rest of his life in a hospital bed, drinking his dinners through a fucking straw, while he seeths and festers and stews in his own hatred.

I want to put him in so much pain, he'll curse the day his mother gave birth to him. Although "gave birth" indicates that this little shitwad is human. His mother probably just shat him out into a canal during a drinking binge, and he swam around in larval form until he was old enough to crawl out of whatever cesspool he came from.

Care to know who I'm talking about?

Go here and here.

No comments: