Thursday, August 11, 2005

Michael Schiavo Named Guardian Of The Year

I've become numb. The irony and almost limitless depravity is making me sick. Go ahead. Read the article. The money quote:
Most guardianship association members are appointed by judges ...

"We see a lot of situations where family steps away," said association President-elect Michelle Kenney. "He stuck by. He didn't walk away."
Got that? He didn't walk away! Didn't move in and have an adulterous relationship (and two kids) with another woman or anything like that. No! Presumably, Michelle Kenney said this with a straight face! Michael Schiavo "stuck by" his wife, Terri. He "didn't walk away" like other families do. Like Terri's real family did? The ones who wanted to take care of her? The ones who didn't want to kill her by starvation? By slow torture? Her family who BEGGED Michael and his accomplice, Judge Greer, to let them care for Terri?

Sick, sick, twisted, subhuman scum. I am so glad I don't live in Florida. Excuse me while I puke.

No comments: