Sunday, July 24, 2005

Just for Gits and Shiggles...

Drumwaster always has a quiz or two on his blog.

First up:

I am 14% Hippie.
So Not a Hippie.
What? Am I a Republican? Why did I even bother taken this test?! I guess I’ll back to my George W. Bush fan club and tell them I just wasted 10 minutes of my life. At least I don’t stink, man.


Ha! That THAT Drum, ya friggin' HIPPY!

And then:

I am 36% White Trash.
Not Too White Trashy
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.


I admit to wearing a mullet when I was 12. After that, I came to my senses. I will admit to nothing else. And who wants to be a lawyer anyways? Some people look down at white trash. EVERYBODY looks down at lawyers. What's that say, hmmmmmmmm?

And last but not least:

I am 56% Asshole/Bitch.
Sort of Assholy or Bitchy!
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.


And I took this test on a good day!

No comments: