Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Linkdump

Strange, isn't it? If "they" held a benefit for Africa, and no palefaced artists pitched in, well, that'd be horrible. And if "they" hold a benefit for Africa and almost all of the acts are lily-white, well (I'll be doggone), that'd also be horrible.

The Rhode Island Senate Tuesday approved legislation that protects patients and their primary caregivers who use and prescribe marijuana for medical reasons from arrest. I love States.

The Truth About Hillary is Number 13 at Amazon. I must say I think that's a generally bad thing. I think this kind of puerile and superficial coarseness is how we get to places where "big" political issues are, umm, puerile and superficial.

Guilty in East St. Louis! Lead item for Perky Katie tomorrow, no doubt .

That is all.

No comments: