Saturday, March 26, 2005

My Next To Last Post About Terry Schiavo

Because my last post on her will be when she dies, which I'm pretty convinced is going to be what happens. It's a sad statement that we'll kill a person through means that would get people arrested if they did it to their dog.

People have been arrested for trying to give Terri a drink of water. Not through a tube to her stomach, but a drink of water in her mouth. But wait, I thought Terri Schiavo was brain dead? How can she swallow water if she's brain dead? Wouldn't she choke to death? Wouldn't that make Micheal Schiavo happy? But wait, a nurse who worked with Terri Schiavo said that she could eat Jell-O on her own, which means she isn't brain dead. Hell, who knows? Since testing hasn't been done, we won't know for certain, and that's too bad. Now Micheal Schiavo doesn't even want an autopsy. Well, that makes sense, because we already know how she'll die. HOURS OF FUCKING STARVATION AND DEHYDRATION, LEADING TO PAINFUL KIDNEY FAILURE, AND ULTIMATELY DEATH.

How the fuck can liberals say that Terri Schiavo isn't suffering from all this because she's brain dead, and yet they say that allowing her to live as a vegetable would make her suffer? More liberal ill-logic, I guess. You can't be a liberal if your brain works.

All in all, I see this as one step closer to a revolution in this country. You can't be so fucked in the head that you allow a so-called husband (who's sleeping with some other chick and fathering illegitimate children with her) to starve and dehydrate his soon-to-be ex-wife to death while maintaining any kind of real civilization. Terri may be brain dead, she may not, the problem is that NOBODY KNOWS!

I know that the Kallini brothers have a different opinion than I do, as well as a whole bunch of other people. That's fine. I just can't agree with starving someone to death because of a husband who stinks like a dead fish. I don't agree with disposing of someone just because they're an inconvenience. And until someone can furnish me with absolute proof that Terri Schiavo is really, truly, 100% brain dead, killing her off is a very bad idea. I don't trust her sleaseball of a husband, I don't trust the courts who have handled this case, and I don't trust any governmental person or agency who has tried to get involved with it.

Fuck it. The next time I see Micheal Moore out on the street, I'll try to convince a judge that he's brain dead (which isn't far from the truth) and I'll get a judge to let me starve him to death. That would go on for months, as Moore has so much fat stored up that he can last for a while, but still, it would be a start. Let's just kill off all the people who are an inconvenience to us, shall we? We already allow fucking crack whores and sluts to have multiple abortions, don't we? This is like an abortion, only it's at the other end of life. Fucking kill everybody off who can't defend themselves, what the hell. Let's get that insurance money rolling in. Let's get the inheritance that we deserve, only a little bit sooner! Fucking kill everybody, old, young, middle aged, if they can't feed themselves then they deserve to fucking die, right? Fuck 'em all, and give me the big fat fucking life insurance policy. It doesn't matter if they're really not brain dead, you just have to convince some fucking judge that they're close enough. And then yank the tube. And arrest people who try to put water into the soon-to-be-deceaced mouths. Which supposedly don't swallow anyways.

It makes me sick.

Here's a tip to everyone who's watching this whole situation - Don't take out a big life insurnace policy. Because if you're in a car wreck and you might be brain dead, it looks like people can just fucking starve you to death and get the cash. So don't give them that incentive. Either that or get a really good living will. Hell, I'll do a post on why you should have a living will later.

No comments: