Monday, January 17, 2005

Job Search Completed

Let's see here.... Move to Idaho - Check. Get a job - Check. Have wild monkey sex with my wife.....

Crap. She's still in Seattle. OK, so that will have to wait until the 29th of this month, but two out of three ain't bad.

It's only a restaurant job, but it'll pay the bills and it won't kill me to walk away from it if I get picked up by the AGR.

By the way, did Kevin the Troll (not Kevin Baker, the wildly famous anti-GFW) ever come back to try and figure out what AGR was? Just curious. My own twisted sense of humor wanted to have a little fun making him dance.

Anywho, I'm once again gainfully employed. I start Wednesday afternoon. All in all, not bad. I got a job quicker when I moved to Seattle, but that was also the only job I've ever been laid off from. Fun place to work, but upper management couldn't find their own asses with a map and a set of guide dogs. Over half of my department was laid off, and we were a small department all in all. The bigger departments took huge cuts. Kinda sad to see that place now. So much promise, right down the shitter.

Anyways, it's late and I have to take the dogs out for their last romp. See you all later.

No comments: