Thursday, January 13, 2005

Job Hunting

Yep, that's the order of the day. Sorry about the lack of ranting and spittle flinging diatribes, but when one must pay the rent while being unemployed, one must choose their priorities. Blog or hunt for work? Hmmmmm...

I love yous guys, but I gotta get paid.

However, I did have an interview today and it looked pretty promising. Nothing fancy, just restaurant work, but if I get picked up by the AGR next month I want a job where I don't feel bad about saying "Sorry, gotta go".

In other news, there's a country who doesn't want the USA to help with tsunami relief. I guess they don't want their good muslim slaves to be polluted by the freedom loving Americans or something like that. Fine and dandy. I say pull out right now, and let their moon god answer their prayers. Let's go where we are wanted. There are plenty of other countries that could use our help, we don't need to waste our time aiding a bunch of ignorant psyco-religious fuckwits.

Anywho, I'm off to fill out more applications. See ya round.

No comments: