Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Action Vs. Talk In Indonesia

I was pondering today about how individuals are motivated to action by different flavors of stimuli (I have some problem employees). I mention it here because I rarely find myself getting all agitated and ready to do battle based upon the things that American Leftists do. I don't feel like writing letters to the editor when I read about gun grabbing. Bans on Jesus songs in elementary schools don't move me to attend school board meetings. I just chuckle when i read about wind turbines.

The one thing that moves me to want to bleach the Liberal Stain on America is when the America they hate does good.

The US military has arrived and is clearly establishing its presence everywhere in Banda Aceh. They completely have taken over the military hospital, which was a mess until yesterday but is now completely up and running. They brought big stocks of medicines, materials for the operation room, teams of doctors, water and food. Most of the patients who were lying in the hospital untreated for a week have undergone medical treatment by the US teams by this afternoon. US military have unloaded lots of heavy vehicles and organize the logistics with Indonesian military near the airport. A big camp is being set up at a major square in the town. Huge generators are ready to provide electricity. US helicopters fly to places which haven't been reached for the whole week and drop food. The impression it makes on the people is also highly positive; finally something happens in the city of Banda Aceh and finally it seems some people are in control and are doing something.
The United States of America is the greatest invention in the history of mankind.

Power Line: Action Vs. Talk In Indonesia

No comments: